The Ace Community Survey Team is currently looking for new volunteers, particularly people with programming or writing skills, as we try to work on our backlog of data and get out more analysis to the public.
The Survey Team is responsible for designing and releasing the Ace Community Survey each year. The Asexual Community Survey is one of the biggest data sources of quantitative data about asexual-spectrum people, which also means there is a lot of work to be done analyzing it.
The major roles that we currently need volunteers for are:
- Basic analysis of survey data
- We use Python for most analysis, but even people without experience in Python can learn how to use it.
- Exploratory analysis of survey data
- We need curious people who can analyze data, and produce results that are of interest to the ace community.
- Improving code infrastructure
- We’d like to further streamline our data…
Ursprünglichen Post anzeigen 240 weitere Wörter